36th Annual Festival -- September 7 & 8, 2013!
Sat: 10 AM-5 PM; Wine Garden: 5-10 PM; Sun: 11 AM-5 PM
Conservancy Festival Grounds ~ 6060 Burke Centre Parkway
Welcome to Burke Centre's signature event, which celebrates the spirit of this beautiful, award-winning community. FREE ADMISSION!
Get Driving Directions
Features: (subject to change)
- Amusement Rides
- Arts & Crafts Show - click here to view 2012 vendors
- Children's Activities
- Drawings for Gift Cards & Prizes
- Face Painting
- Fairfax County Police Displays
- Festival Foods
- Fire/Emergency Transport Displays
- Live Entertainment (dancers, bands, singers, sports demos, etc.)
- Misting Tents
- Pet Care Stations
- Private Areas for Nursing Mothers & Diaper Changing - NEW!
- Puppet Shows with the Magical Puppets Theater - booked for 2013!
- Scout Activities -- Monkey Bridge!
- Shopper Incentive Program (win a prize just for shopping in the crafter area)
- Shuttle Buses - FREE - Numerous stops
- Wildlife Shows - Interactive - Both Days
ARTIST/CRAFTER APPLICATION FORM 2013 - Newly added!
ELECTED OFFICIAL/CANDIDATES 2012 APPLICATION - Coming Soon!
FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION FORM 2013 - Newly added!
PARTNER WITH US TO BECOME A VALUED COMMUNITY SPONSOR! - Newly added!
SHUTTLE BUS STOPS: (Sat 9:30 AM-5:00 PM; Sun: 10:30 AM-5:00 PM)
VOLUNTEERS MAKE IT HAPPEN (We always need your help - CLICK HERE!)
Look us up on Facebook! Burke Centre Festival FB friends receive exclusive notices about special drawings for store gift cards and prizes leading up to Festival Weekend. Please click on the LIKE button to join us now! Also, see our listing at the official Virginia is for Lovers web site at: http://www.virginia.org/